Friday, December 18, 2009

Craftageddon it

A while back, Joie and I noticed that those around us at work kept wanting to buy the things we make. So, we figured why not have a craft fair at work. Raise some money for a good cause, and make a bit of Christmas money ourselves. In the end, seven staff and mothers of staff signed up, and we got some reciprocation from a related department too. We had a fair at our office, then the following week I went over and helped run one at theirs. Together we raised $360 for the Downtown Community Ministry of Wellington
Here are some of the wares:

There was heaps more too. Don't you just love Joie's fishnet and red stiletto Xmas stocking, bottom left?!

2 comments:

  1. Impressive! I wish my work would do cool stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my experience, it's not "work" that initiates this kind of fun stuff, but anyone with enthusiasm who works there :-)

    ReplyDelete